WARNING : THESE RULES MUST BE FOLLOWED TO AVOID SERIOUS INJURY
Supervision by a qualified attendant is required at all times.
1. Remove all shoes, eyeglasses and sharp objects.
2. Somersaults, diving, wrestling, rough play and flips are prohibited.
3. No food, drinks, gum, pets or silly string.
4. Riders with mental or physical impairment SHOULD NOT be allowed to use the inflatable without the supervision of a qualified attendant.
5. EXIT if the unit begins to lose air. USE exit doors and escape hatches.
6. DO NOT use and immediately deflate the inflatable in winds exceed 15 MPH and/or it rains.
7. Riders SHOULD all be compatible age and size.
8. The inflatable must be securely tied down at all times.
9. Keep children away from the blower at all times.
10. Bounce away from others and away from the sides.
11. Do not jump on to or off the inflatable. Do not climb on the roof.
All of our inflatable and interactive games are rented per day. All jumpers require at least 1 meter safety clearance on each side.